The Information Technology (I.T.) Department develops and maintains an intergrated network of over 300 devices which include desktop workstations, labtops, mobile phones and tablets, digital office equipment, networking equipment, and a Virtualized Data Center Infrastructure with Windows operating systems and servers as its core operation platform.
Our Information Technology Department also maintains an array of business systems including Microsoft Exchange – Corporate Email system; Sage 300 ERP - Finance and Accounting system; AIS- Income Support and Skills Management system; Rockwell factory Talk- WTP HMI System; MaxSolution- Arena Facility Scheduling System; Customized FileMaker Human Resources, Membership and Distribution systems. In addition to maintaining exisiting systems we are actively working to introduce new systems for areas such as Hybrid Cloud Computing; Virtual Device Infrastructure; Enterprise Content Management Systems and Multi-point Video Conferencing. We also provide a helpdesk function for assistance to all staff with the use of Microsoft Office Suite and other related software as well as the network-shared printers and multi-function photocopiers.
Information Technology Department understands the importance and the value of having access to reliable information.
Information Technology's main responsibilities include:
- Manage the organization's hardware, software and physical communication
- Provide a source of guidance for technology issues for staff and associated organizations
- Maintain information security and availability
- Provide a corporate perspective on information technology initiatives
- Supply the guidance and infrastructure to deliver meaningful information